At Miya Shinma we are committed to protecting your data and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the key information regarding Miya Shinma and how the personal data you provide to us is processed and used.
If you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you may contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com or calling +33(0)1 80 50 24 38.
Miya Shinma Limited liability company, trading as Miya Shinma (“we”) runs the site www.miyashinma.fr (“the site”).
What data do we collect and why?
We collect your data when you place an order on our website, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use any other services offered by our website (www.miyashinma.fr) like for example leaving a product review. The data we collect includes the details you provide to us such as your first name, surname, telephone number, shipping and billing address. We also monitor and collect data gathered about your shipping habits and the pages and products you have viewed on our site.
We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments through our payment gateways (Stripe) and deliver items you have purchased on our site.
- Provide any additional services you have opted-in for such as our marketing communications.
- Give you access to services only available to registered users such as wish lists.
- Monitor your behaviour on our website to ensure we
Under the Law, we must have a legal basis to process the data you have provided us with. In most cases we will process your data because we have a contract with you like the delivery of an order or to provide you with other service you have opted in for. When given the permission by you, we will also use your personal data to send you marketing communications that we believe will be of interest to you. You can opt out of these marketing communications from us at any time.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Miya Shinma as the data controllers and may also be processed by other companies acting under our instructions.
We may also use the services of external suppliers to help meet our business needs and to help to offer you the best service possible. We may share your data with these suppliers. These suppliers have been selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their security, reliability and competence.
How long do we keep your data?
We will never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless if the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. This retention period varies depending on the purpose provided.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using it.
- Ask us to update or correct the date we hold about you.
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems.
- Limit or oppose us processing your data
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format or transfer it direct to a third party nominated by you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling +33(0)1 80 50 24 38 or writing to the Privacy team at Miya Shinma, 320, rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris France. When doing so we might ask you to provide a proof of identity to ensure you are the rightful owner of the data.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection in your jurisdiction.