1. Identification of the entity proposing the offer / legal informationLimited liability company with a capital of 7,500 euros
Head office: 320 rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris France
SIRET 449 651 561 00028
Tel: +33 (0)1 80 50 24 38
2. Field of applicationWe note that these general terms and conditions of sale apply to private individuals only. Any resale or distribution of Miya Shinma products purchased on miyashinma.fr website is strictly prohibited. For any trade enquiries or orders, please contact the sales department of Miya Shinma by telephone on +33 (0)1 80 50 24 38 or by e-mail on email@example.com
3. PricesPrices are only indicated in euros, not including delivery costs. Miya Shinma reserves the right to modify the prices of products offered on the miyashinma.fr website at any time without prior notice to you. You will be charged the prices displayed on the www.miyashinma.fr website at the time you order was confirmed provide the good were available at this time. The total price including the total shipping costs involved in delivering the products will be indicated either when the customer makes his/her call to the Customer Department of Miya Shinma, or on connection to the website www.miyshinma.fr. The customer will receive by e-mail, for each of the articles, confirmation of the price paid giving details of the price of each article and the delivery costs to be paid by the customer.
4. Order and validation4.1 Maximum order
The maximum amount of an order placed by a given customer (same family name, same address) may not exceed 500€ (excluding delivery costs). Likewise, over a period of 7 days, a given customer may not place more than 2 orders, the maximum cumulative amount of which may not exceed 1000€ (excluding delivery costs).
4.2 Orders can only be placed online on the E-shop available on the website www.miyashinma.fr.
The customer bears the telecommunications costs related to access to the internet and use of the website www.miyashinma.fr.
The customer declares that he/she is cognisant with and accepts these general terms and conditions of sale before placing the order. By validating the order, the customer accepts these general terms and conditions of sale without restriction or reservation. In the event of prolonged inactivity during the connection, it is possible that the selection of articles chosen before such period of inactivity may no longer be guaranteed. The customer will be asked to recommence selection of the products from the beginning.
All the necessary stages of the sale are described on the website ww.miyashinma.fr.
The customer will have the possibility, before definitively validating his/her order, of verifying the order in detail and the total price and correcting any errors, before confirming the order to express his/her acceptance. The sale will only be considered final after confirmation of the order has been forwarded to the customer by Miya Shinma, specifying that the articles have been dispatched. Only those articles actually dispatched will be debited, along with the delivery costs.
5. AvailabilityThe products on offer and the prices are valid as long as they can be viewed on the website (www.miyashinma.fr), depending on available stocks. Certain products, which are available in limited quantities, may not be available at the time of the order. This information will be supplied to the customer when the order is placed. Errors or modifications may, exceptionally, occur, notably in the event of a given product being ordered simultaneously by several customers. The customer will be informed of any unavailability of products by e-mail, or by any other means of communication (telephone, fax) within 15 days and may not hold Miya Shinma responsible for this in any way. In the event of unavailability of the product(s) selected, the customer may either choose another article in the range or cancel his/her order. If the customer chooses to cancel the order, he/she will immediately be reimbursed if the bank account has already been debited and in any case no later than 30 days after payment of the sums by the customer.
6. Personal information6.1 Order placed online
The customer must, in order to purchase a product when placing his/her first order on the website of Miya Shinma, fill in an order form containing certain mandatory fields deemed to be essential for handling the said order and for normal commercial relations, to allow his/her selection to be recorded.
6.2 Collection of information from minors over the age of 16
Non-emancipated minors do not have the capacity to enter into a contract. Collection of data from minors is subject to prior parental authorisation.
6.3 Retention of and access to personal information
This personal data will be used by Miya Shinma for commercial, marketing and/or information purposes. It may also be passed on, where applicable likewise to any third party involved in handling, processing and payment of the order. In order to respect legal and regulatory obligations and respond to the needs of its customers and to guarantee the best possible service, Miya Shinma may retain some personal information concerning the customer (contact details, etc.).
7. Product presentation and informationAny photographs, graphic depictions and descriptions of the products on sale are purely indicative and not binding on Miya Shinma. Customers may obtain supplementary information by contacting the Customer Department of Miya Shinma by telephone : +33 (0)1 80 50 24 38 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Miya Shinma does not accept any responsibility in the event of manifest error between the actual characteristics of articles and their representation.
8. Refusal of ordersMiya Shinma is entitled to refuse any abnormal order or any order not placed in good faith. In addition, Miya Shinma is entitled to refuse any order from a customer with whom legal proceedings have been instituted with respect to payment of an earlier order placed with Miya Shinma, or with any other merchant.
9. Shipment, delivery costs and delivery leadtimesWe offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over 150€.
For any further information, the customer may contact the Customer service for information by phone: +33 (0) 1 80 50 24 38 or by leaving a message at email@example.com. If the delivery takes longer, this will not give rise to compensation.
Whenever an order is destined for a country which is not a member of the European Union, the customer is the importer of the products concerned. Therefore, customs duties and other local taxes may be payable and the customer is responsible for them.
9.2 The articles will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer when the order is placed (a notice of delivery will be left in the absence of the customer). It is the responsibility of the customer to check the state of the packaging and the contents of the parcel on receipt of the merchandise and to indicate any reservations on the delivery docket if the parcel appears to have been opened or damaged. Signature, without reservation, of the delivery docket by the customer is deemed to signify acceptance of the parcel. Miya Shinma may not in any case be held responsible for any deterioration in the quality of the products and their packaging due to shipment.
9.3 The articles ordered will be delivered no later than 30 days from the day following placing of the order, subject to complete payment of the purchase price. Delivery leadtime vary depending on the type of shipment and the place of delivery. The delivery leadtime runs from receipt of the payment or bank authorisation. For any order made on the website www.miyashinma.fr, delivery leadtimes will be indicated to the customer at the time the order is made, it being specified that the leadtimes indicated on the website www.miyashinma.fr are valid for orders placed from Monday to Friday, before midday (12 p.m.), Paris time (GMT +1 hour).
10. Terms and methods of paymentPayment of customer purchases is made exclusively by credit card. The following cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The payment is made through secure payment network Stripe. Not any bank information concerning the customer will pass through the website so the bank card payment is completely secure.
11. Cancellation / Retractation / Return / Exchanges11.1 Cancellation of order
To be taken into consideration, any request to cancel an order must be made before dispatch of the products and, at the latest, 24 hours before the date of departure of the package. This cancellation must be notified directly to the Customer Department of Miya Shinma by phone: +33 (0)1 80 50 24 38 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.2 Return of unsatisfactory or damaged products
In the event that one or several products do not comply with the customer's order or are defective or damaged, the customer must immediately inform Miya Shinma and return them to it at his/her cost no later than 30 days after delivery of the order. The replacement product(s) will be sent to the customer at the expense of Miya Shinma. In the event that the product(s) returned is/are no longer available, Miya Shinma will inform the customer and will reimburse him/her for the amount of the said product(s) (not including shipment costs).